Tel: 0151 257 2500

Additional Services

Energy Performance Certificate

If you are selling your property, you’ll need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). Abbeyfords can check the national EPC Register to see if there is a certificate already in place and if not, we can organise this for you via our locally-based EPC partner. Read more details about EPCs.


Of course, whether you are selling or buying a property, you’ll also need a solicitor to handle the legal aspects of the transaction. Abbeyfords has access to the very best local firms who can deliver a high quality legal service at a fair price. Just ask one of our team for details and we’ll arrange a quote to be sent to you.

Sales Progression (Chain Management)

Once your sale and/or purchase has been agreed, Abbeyfords also offer an end-to-end chain progression service. You’ll be allocated a personal chain manager, who will deal with all aspects of your transaction, liaising with solicitors, surveyors and any other estate agents involved in the chain. We’ll keep things moving along right up until moving day, updating you regularly via email or telephone and removing the stress from the house moving process.

Trade Contacts

And once you’ve moved, if you need to find the best plumber or carpet cleaner, we can share our network of fantastic trades who will be able to help you make the most of your new home.